Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When The Flow is Right!



N the MooD wants to know: What kind of magic has to happen for you?  It could be a song, smell, taste, vision, touch, ...etc.   We want to keep it clean and "Nasty Perfect," you know what I mean.  And if not,  "N the Mood" cd will explain it all.  You can go to www.nthemood.net homepage.

For me, listening to Marvin Gaye's "Distant Lover."  An evening with my man at a jazz concert.  Dancing to music all night long at a party.  To sum it up, it comes down to 3M's - good music, a good meal and a good man.  Not to mention feeling like I look attractive when I leave my house.  

7 comments:

  1. what gets me in the mood is setting the place with her favorite flowers and scents...then create a seductive mood with candles...the music must be the kind that wets the right place...and then slow dancing till I give her the "are you ready" sensual kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think about it: Are you that smooth that what gets you in the mood is getting her in the mood. Or is this a comment made for public and you know the ladies would swoon after reading this, because I did.

    More importantly, you need to purchase the cd because your blog comment sounds like you took it from my title track 4, which my friends that have it already thought. Nice write brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her fragrance is exotic... her features are adorned with the tresses of one with style...her appearance is elegance from her "sexy shoulders" to her sensually manicured toes...and you know when she is there because even in a crowded room her essence allures you to her presence...but the true "Piece de resistance"...is the insightful intelligence that is spoken with her sweet tongue...penetrating you, compelling you to stare mesmerized into the warmth of her beautiful eyes and suddenly… you witness a boundless loving spirit being revealed and adorning you...you lose control…guess what I'm in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoooooooooooW. I'm Sold!!!!!
    Totally Seductive

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's just that look, the arch of his eyebrow...the slight crinkleing of his nose, that slightly crooked smile. Pants hitched up ever-so-slightly on that high tight butt...just got myself in the mood and i'm sitting at my desk at work. dang.

    ReplyDelete